At Easy Accountancy we offer specialist fixed fee accountancy services to the self-employed, freelancers, small to medium sized limited companies and private individuals. Our accountants all work in-house and are employees of Easy Accountancy, so you never need to worry about your accounts being outsourced.
All clients receive their own dedicated accountant who they can speak to as often as they want without fear of additional charges. We never want our clients to be nervous or put off contacting us and potentially losing out on valuable tax saving advice, which is especially important for start-ups and companies pushing hard to grow their businesses.
As standard, all our accountancy services include:
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your accountant
- Advice throughout the year on how to manage your business
- Ongoing proactive tax advice
- Help dealing with Inland Revenue
- Free bookkeeping software
- Updates and reminders of important accounting dates.
As a freelancer or sole trader our fees start at just £30 + VAT per month, which in addition to the above also includes:
- Completion of your Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Advice on Income Tax payments
- Guidance on National Insurance contributions and PAYE
If you run a limited company, fees start from only £90 + VAT per month. All limited company packages are bespoke to your needs. For a personalised quote please call 0500 234 111 or 01442 275 767, email email@example.com or click Ask us a Question. Typically you’ll receive the above, plus:
- Your year end accounts completed
- Your annual return completed and submitted to companies house
- Payroll bureau
- Calculations of your dividends and corporation tax
- Self-Assessment tax return for the director/s
If you would like arrange a free telephone consultation with one of our friendly accountants or appoint us immediately, please call us on 0500 234111 / 01442 275767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.