Freelancer and Sole Trader Take Home Pay Calculator
Our 'take home pay calculator' provides an illustration of the amount you could take home if working as a freelancer or sole trader. It assumes that you will claim 20% of your income as expenses.
As this is based on an estimate for your expenses, we would suggest you have a chat with one of our accountants for a more accurate illustration. If you would like to speak to an accountant today please call 0500 234111 or 01442 275767.
To use the calculator please enter your expected monthly or annual income below and click the 'Calculate' button.
You may also find the following pages helpful, if you’re thinking about making the move to self employment.
- Benefits of freelancing - the benefits to you and to your potential clients
- Freelancing part-time - can you freelance whilst still in your permanent role?
- VAT and NI - how do VAT and NI affect you as a freelancer?
- Freelancer insurances - what insurances do you need as a freelancer?
- Freelancer take home pay calculator - how much more could you earn by going freelancing?
- Finding freelance work - how to find your freelance roles
- Freelancer FAQs - all your questions answered
Looking to appoint a friendly expert accountant? Paying too much for your accountancy fees?
See how much you could save with Easy Accountancy.
For your free initial telephone consultation on how Easy Accountancy can help you and your business, complete the form below or call us on 0500 234111 / 01442 275767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.