Rather than an annual fee and unknown extra charges throughout the year, we offer all our clients a low cost all-inclusive fixed monthly fee, so you never have to worry about calling your accountant and being charged additional fees.
If you’re a freelancer or sole trader who doesn't run a limited company our fees start from just £60 plus VAT per month which covers all your business and personal tax needs including:
- Proactive, ongoing tax advice throughout the year
- Year-end accounts
- Help dealing with Inland Revenue
- Personal taxation
- Free bookkeeping software
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your accountant for advice
If you run a limited company our fees start at £90 + VAT, for this we’ll tailor our service to meet your needs. Every limited company is different and, as accountants, we know that you’ll need peace of mind about your finances. We’ll look after all your accountancy needs, leaving you free to run your business.
The most daunting thing when freelancing or running your own business can be finding an accountant. At first glance it’s easy, you go down to your local high street accountant who quotes you anything from £250 to £600 plus VAT to do your end of year accounts for you.
This sounds great, however what happens if you want to speak to your accountant for advice throughout the year on things like:
- Tax allowances
- Take home pay
- How much you should put aside for your tax bill
- Whether you should register for the Flat Rate VAT scheme
- If going limited would be beneficial
Each time you pick up the telephone it is likely you will be charged. In fact, every time your accountant sends you a letter you might be charged - and you may even get charged if you call to query your invoice! So by the end of the year you could easily be looking at a bill of over £1,800. Accountants, just like you, have to account for their time and typically charge in six minute slots - and once the time gets to an hour they'll usually send an invoice.
It’s no surprise that most freelancers and small business owners soon stop calling their accountant and instead seek advice from friends, family and colleagues, which is not an ideal situation considering the complicated rules surrounding tax.
This is where Easy Accountancy fits in. We don’t want our clients to be scared to contact us and potentially lose out on valuable tax saving advice. It’s even more important when you first start out, as you really need to set your business up in the best way possible. As a start up you’ll probably have loads of questions and will really appreciate the fact you can call your accountant as many times as you like, without the fear of racking up large bills.
We are the sister company of SJD Accountancy, the UK's largest specialist provider of fixed fee, limited company accountancy services to contractors.
Established in 1992, SJD is the only national specialist firm of accountants with offices in all major cities, and is the chosen accountancy firm for more than 14,000 clients. It is also the only national accountancy firm in the UK to be accredited as a Quality Accountant (QA) by The Assicoation of Independent Professionals and the Self Employed (IPSE).
As a group, we have won more awards for customer service and accountancy excellence than any other firm in our market, including:
- The British Accountancy Awards 'Accountant of the Year' 2011.
- Winners of the Accountancy Age Awards for Excellence in 2007 and 2004, finalists in 2010 and all years since 2003.
- 'Best Contractor Accountant' for the last eight years, as voted by visitors to www.contractoruk.com, the largest and most respected site for contractors in the UK with well over 1.5 million page views per month.
- Winners of the "Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For in the UK" Award, achieving the highest position ever for a firm of accountants.
- 'AXA Business of the Year' - Highly Commended National Business Awards 2008.
- ‘Excellence in Customer Service’ - Finalists National Chamber of Commerce Awards 2008.
- ‘Business of the Year’ - Finalists National Chamber of Commerce Awards 2008.
- 'Outstanding Three Star Status' - Best Companies Accreditation 2009.
- 'Outstanding Two Star Status' - Best Companies Accreditation 2008 and 2007.
- Award for 'Customer Commitment’ at the Institute of Customer Service UK Customer Satisfaction Awards 2011.
- UK Customer Experience Award for ‘Best Professional Team of the Year’ 2011.
If you have any questions or would like any further advice please call us on 0500 234111 or 01442 275767, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: