Whether you are a start-up or have been in business for years, our free industry guides offer useful advice that is easy to read and simple to follow.
Each guide provides everything you need to know about running and developing your business successfully, helpful hints on generating leads, and advice on reducing your tax liability.
Our expert guides offer advice on areas such as:
- Rates of pay
- How to find work - most of which are free!
- Building your profile
- Pros and cons of working as a sole trader or freelancer
- Tax advice - what will guarantee you more take home pay?
We are regularly updating this section, so check back regularly for further free information.
At Easy Accountancy we specialise in offering low cost fixed fee accountancy services to the self employed, sole traders, freelancers, small to medium sized limited companies and private individuals.
Our fixed fee accountancy service includes everything for both you and business, leaving you time to focus on the day to day challenges of running your own company.
As an Easy accountancy client you will be given your own dedicated accountant who will take time to get to know you, your business and your business objectives so they can better help you grow your company the most tax efficient way possible.
As standard, all our accountancy services include:
- Unlimited telephone and email access to your accountant
- Advice throughout the year on how to manage your business
- Ongoing proactive tax advice
- Help dealing with Inland Revenue
- Free bookkeeping software
- Updates and reminders of important accounting dates.
As a freelancer or sole trader our fees start at just £30 + VAT per month, which in addition to the above also includes:
- Completion of your Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Advice on Income Tax payments
- Guidance on National Insurance contributions and PAYE
If you run a limited company, fees start from only £90 + VAT per month. All limited company packages are bespoke to your needs, for a personalised quote please call 0500 234 111 / 01442 275 767, email email@example.com or click Ask us a Question. Typically you’ll receive the above, plus:
- Your year end accounts completed*
- Your annual return completed and submitted to companies house
- Payroll bureau
- Calculations of your dividends and corporation tax
- Self-Assessment tax return for the director/s
This is just a very short overview of what our accountancy services include, if you would like further details on our fixed fee accountancy services, or to appoint us as your accountants please speak to one of our friendly expert accountants on 0500 234111 / 01442 275767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business and Marketing
IT and Multimedia
Medical and Health