Limited Company Guide
Worried about running a Limited Company? Never fear - working with our sister company SJD Accountancy we have put together a FREE guide covering everything you need to know. Running a small business can be complicated (particularly tax wise) so make sure you download this essential guide.
Here's a small taster:
What do I do with any official forms I receive?
From time to time you will receive official forms from either the Inland Revenue,
Companies House, or Customs and Excise. When you receive one of these forms
you should immediately forward it directly to us. The most common forms you are
likely to receive are:-
VAT Return Forms (VAT 100)
Annual Return (363s)
Corporation Tax Return (CT200)
New Company Enquiry Form (CT41g)
Remember each time...
You may also find the following guides useful:
- FREE 70 page Guide to Running your own Business
- FREE 15 page Self Employed Start Up Guide
- Quick tips guide to Business Planning
- Quick tips guide to Starting a Business
- 101 Business Tips
- Finding work as a sole trader or small company