Free Invoice Templates for Excel
Whether you are a multinational limited company or a single person sole trader it is important that you have a structured approach to your invoicing or you may lose track of what payments you are waiting for.
Invoicing your clients is a fairly straightforward and simple process, provided you have a good invoice template to work from. There are three things you must include on your invoices:
- Your business name
- An address where any legal documents can be delivered
- Your VAT number if you are VAT registered. If not, you can ignore this part of the template.
You should keep a record of all the invoices you have sent out along with when you received payment in order to keep track of your finances!
Click the below button to download your choice of our FREE invoice template.
This is our newest invoice template from 2014.
17.5% VAT Invoice Template:
If you still haven’t decided whether freelancing is right for you then the following pages may be useful:
- Benefits of Freelancing - the benefits to you as a freelancer and to your potential clients
- Sole Trader or Limited? - which route is right for you?
- Freelancer Take Home Pay Calculator - how much more could you earn by going freelancing?
- Freelancer FAQ’s - all your questions answered
You may also like to download one of our many guides: