Free Invoice Template
Whether you are a multinational limited company or a single person sole trader it is important that you have a structured approach to your invoicing or you may lose track of what payments you are waiting for.
Invoicing your clients is a fairly straightforward and simple process, provided you have a good invoice template to work from. There are three things you must include on your invoices:
- Your business name
- An address where any legal documents can be delivered
- Your VAT number if you are VAT registered. If not, you can ignore this part of the template.
You should keep a record of all the invoices you have sent out along with when you received payment in order to keep track of your finances!
Click the below button to download your choice of our FREE invoice template.
2013 Invoice Template:
This is our newest invoice template from 2013
17.5% VAT Invoice Template:
If you still haven’t decided whether freelancing is right for you then the following pages may be useful:
- Benefits of Freelancing - the benefits to you as a freelancer and to your potential clients
- Freelancing Part Time - can you freelance whilst still in your permanent role?
- Sole Trader or Limited? - which route is right for you?
- VAT and NI - how do VAT and NI affect you as a freelancer?
- Freelancer Insurances - what insurances do you need as a freelancer?
- Freelancer Take Home Pay Calculator - how much more could you earn by going freelancing?
- Finding Freelance Work - how to find your freelance roles
- Freelancer FAQ’s - all your questions answered