- Location: Mansfield
- Rate: Up to 174.00
- Start Date: 22/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
3rd Line Support Engineer
6 Month Contract
3rd Line Support Engineer needed for a 6 Month Contract in Nottinghamshire (near Mansfield). Working on an NHS site providing 3rd line support for Server and Storage products. Start ASAP in August/September 2019. This contract is inside IR35.
Key skills, experience and tasks will include:
– Providing 3rd line tech support for: Windows Server, MS Exchange Server, Networking, MS Office applications + Virtualization (VMware).
– Diagnosing and resolving complex IT issues to 3rd line level.
– Assisting in IT systems implementations, deployments and project delivery.
– Technical Environment: Servers, Storage/SAN Backup, VMWare, Azure, O365, Windows Server, MS Exchange, DHCP/DNS, Active Directory (AD), LAN/WAN, Linux/Unix, Webfiltering, Scripting, Cloud, Citrix, VDI, File and Print Services, Data Warehouse, MDM, Antivirus, Data Centres.
– Advantageous skills: Unix, databases, O365 admin, SQL, VCP, Clinical Systems.
– NHS / Healthcare industry experience would be strongly preferred.
– On-call support team rota to provide 24×7 tech support cover.
– Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
– If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
– We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
– Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
– We offer 30+ years` experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
– We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
– At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
– We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
– Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency