- Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- Rate: Up to 490.00
- Start Date: 20/08/2019
- Duration: 4 weeks
Role: Agile Product Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Initial Duration: 4 weeks/1 month
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
* Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed; Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery
* Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
* Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service;
* Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C
* Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this;
* Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside government) and share agile best practice and learning;
* Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
* Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services
* Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team
* Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
* Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling Helps gain access to expert stakeholders
* Strong requirements and business analysis skills
* Agile methodologies & techniques
Please submit CVs today!