- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 417.00
- Start Date: 13/08/2019
- Duration: Perm
Back End Development Lead
£75,000 – £100,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A new exciting opportunity has arisen as a Back End Development Lead within a leading retail bank based in Central London.
You will work collaboratively to drive performance in order to create, build, support and improve their backend software. You will be a core contributor to guarantee good quality and engineering practices are aligned with their engineering transformation strategy.
Back End Development Lead;
- 10 years + working as a hands on developer
- Strong experience within Java Development
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL Database and Big Data Hadoop platform (e.g. Spark, Hive, HBase, YARN, Kafka)
What’s on offer;
- Autonomy to build and shape upon an existing successful Software Development team
- Attractive salary with competitive bonus and benefits package
- Influence the future strategic direction of the business from a technology perspective
This is a permanent opportunity to work within a top tier company, constantly developing product ranges and cutting edge technologies within a fast paced, demanding environment.
If this is of interest please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply