- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 417.00
- Start Date: 17/09/2019
- Duration: Full Time
Business Analyst/ Project Manager
A great new opportunity has come up with a Big Data Firm that has most recently moved office to a bigger office due to a lot of growth putting them in the forefront with dealing with all big data issues during this economic period.
This may be of interest for you or someone in your Network
- Based near London Bridge
- Permanent Full time/ part time roles Available
- Salary: Pro Rated dependant on experience £80,000-£100,000
- Business area: Change and Business Transformation
- Requirements: Agile, Risk management, Project Management experience and Business Analyst experience, Big data experience use of tool and visualisation tools
Your role will involve using your Business Analyst and Project Management experience to help run a brand new Lab where you will deliver an intensive training course to teach future student on how to become a hybrid BA/PM.
As a Business Analyst/ project manager you will need to be very good at communicating to a class and making presentations and be able to work in an agile environment.
This role does offer the chance to learn and build you own knowledge within the big data space as 65% of the time you will be delivery to the new generation of hybrid BA’s/ PMs and the rest will be on site or doing self-learning.
- Have a financial Services background
- Background as a Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Be able to work in an Agile way
- Have big data tool experience
I look forward to hearing from you.
This role is open now for applications, please do send a CV through and I will review
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply