- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Rate: Up to 355.43
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: 3 months
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
A leading Defence Contractor requires a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month contract basis in Preston, Lancashire.
This role will pay £355.43 per hour Ltd/£270.38 per hour PAYE
This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Disclosure Scotland check.
The role of a Business Analyst is to carry out requirements management, process development and business change, across a number of concurrent projects within the EITS Portfolio of Projects.
The BA provides early stage and full life cycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape projects, establish feasibility and see them through to delivery.
This includes identification of project stakeholders, supporting definition of project scope and objectives and developing benefits to support the business case. As part of this process, the BA captures and manages business, functional and non-functional requirements and defines the as-is and to-be processes with multiple senior stakeholders.
Driving business change is also a critical part of the role including management of working groups and ownership and delivery of the business change plan.
* Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
* Demonstrable experience of working within a structured IT Project environment
* Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
* A proven track record in BA work within IT projects
* Demonstrable evidence of driving business change.
* End to end experience of the project life cycle
* Experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects
* Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project
* Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2
* Educated to degree level, preferably in a related discipline
* Industry recognized qualifications such as ITIL Foundations (or other),
BCS BA Diploma or Six Sigma
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.