- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 417.00
- Start Date: 19/08/2019
- Duration: Full Time
Business Analyst- (Private Equity)
This is a new exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst working in the Real Estate and Private Equity space delivering software implementations.
- Based in London City- Mayfair
- Permanent role
- Salary £80-£100,000 Base salary plus bonus
- Some travel might be required
- Business area: Private Equity, Real Estate
- Requirements: Portfolio reporting system knowledge, Delivery of Real Estate software and Private Equity technologies.
This Business Analyst opportunity has come about due to massive amounts of growth within the company and they now need a strong business analyst who is able to work under pressure and partner with senior stakeholders and deliver projects on time.
- Experience working on Real Estate or Portfolio reporting systems such as ILevel
- Experience Implementing Private equity software such as Efront
This role is open now for applications, please do send a CV through and I will review
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply