- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 417.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: Full Time
- 4+ years as a Business Analyst
- Experience delivering Real Estate software implementations such as; Yardi, iLevel, Chathem Financial, or Private Equity technologies such as; eFront
- A strong understanding of Real Estate and Private Equity
A well-established Global leader in Real Estate Investing is renowned for its real estate Portfolio which includes hotels, office, retail, industrial and residential properties all over the world. They also operate on leading Real Estate finance platforms. They are now looking to hire a Business Analyst who can deal with intense pressure from stakeholders and deliver projects on time.
- Based in London City- Mayfair
- Permanent role- No Contracting
- Salary £80-£100,000 Base salary plus bonus
- Some travel might be required
- Business area: Private Equity, Real Estate
- Requirements: Portfolio reporting system knowledge, Delivery of Real Estate software and Private Equity technologies.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have 5+years as a Business Analyst and will have:
- Experience working on Portfolio reporting systems such as ilevel.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS word)
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a desire to work in an international team environment where some travel might be required.
- Be able to handle the pressure from multiple stakeholders.
- Have a strong experience of thinking on the spot to be able to gather requirements and create a solution quickly.
What’s on Offer?
- Great work life balance with working hours 9am – 5:30pm
- Outstanding team culture where you and your team will deliver excellent results
- Open plan offices to work closely with all areas of the business
This role is open now for applications, please do send a CV through and I will review
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply