- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Rate: Up to 700.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months+
We are seeking an experienced Business Change Lead ideally with a consulting background or experience to lead a small team delivering complex business change within large enterprise/blue chip/FTSE 100 organisations. PROSCI or ADKAR or formal change methodology certification would be highly desirable.
We require a business change manager who is a good problem solver, troubleshooter and excellent communicator who can rapidly look at the impact of complex business change on the enterprise level and co-ordinate and communicate the benefit on a global scale change.
The change manager will be focused on identifying change impact assessments for each audience group, planning and delivering training and internal and external communication interventions for a successful implementation and adoption with business colleagues at all levels of the organisation. They will lead the change management, business readiness, and communication and training streams on a number of global IT implementations.
The work will cover directing the initial change impact assessments and management of change activities to include communications and stakeholder engagement, training and reporting.
* Strong background in business change, communications, training, people and cultural change.
* Experience using PROSCI/ADKAR (ideally certified.)
* Ability to manage change and make it stick.
* Experience in the full scope of Change Management including stakeholder analysis and engagement, communication, impact assessment and management, end user training and go-live enablement.
* Ability to tailor change management, communications and training strategies and plans to support an effective deployment in different countries.
* Desirable – Big 4 consulting background or equivalent industry experience.
More details on application.