- Location: Cambridge
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 24/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Business Change Analyst, Up to £500 per day, 6 Month Contract, Cambridge Based, Lovely Blue Chip Company, ASAP Start!!
Business Change Analyst:
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic character to work within the IT Business Analysis team. The Change Business Analyst will be responsible for the investigation, analysis, and documentation of business functions and processes, and the definition of requirements for business change initiatives within the company.
In this role you will be working with a range of stakeholders, from senior management down, across all teh company groups and functions to ensure that business goals and needs are understood and met. You will assist in the preparation of business proposals and the elicitation and documentation of detailed business requirements.
The Business Change Analyst will need to operate an agile environment and, as an integral part of the IT delivery capability, the Business Analysis team operate in agile scrum teams.
Responsible for the detailed investigation, scoping, planning and execution of business analysis activities and deliverables for specified projects
Production of requirements and other documentation, as needed for each project, in accordance with internal standards and procedures.
Facilitate the development of external customer requirements and user stories, managing the interaction with internal business requirements, prioritising and de-conflicting where necessary.
Perform change management for the transition of product ownership to the business
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience working in a business analyst role, in an agile environment
• Experience working in a change management role.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in data modelling
• Approachable, positive and friendly manner, able to influence when needed
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to tailor approach and style when interacting with stakeholders
• Ability to rapidly solve complex problems
• Flexibility to prioritise own work
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
• Ability to work as part of a global team
• Self-motivated to learn and improve their own business analysis skill set
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of typical business analysis tasks including requirements management and process mapping
• Exposure to Lean/Agile methodologies
• Experience of creating user stories
• Visio diagramming experience
• Exposure to Jira
• Experience of software entitlements management / licensingApply