- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 27/08/2019
- Duration: 3 months+
We are seeking a Senior Communication Manager with experience at a department or function level leading global communications for a large enterprise – this would be developing the comms and change management toolkit for a complex global legal entity simplification programme and ERP roll out, working closely with legal and HR teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Group change communications and ideally be adept at both strategic (planning and strategy development) and change communications in addition to some experience in wider business change.
The main focus on the role would be to develop a toolkit and comms rollout plan for each country on both legal entity simplification (and also ERP roll out.)
* Strong experience in senior communications management at a department or function level within a global enterprise.
* Experience in group change communications at a complex global scale.
* Experience drawing up a tool kit for global change roll out.
* Ability and experience delivering comms on complex IT transformation – journey and ambitions.
* Experience delivering comms on a global ERP rollout such as SAP S4 Hana desirable
* Ideally Prosci qualified.
* 70% comms focus/30 % change focus.
2 year project +
Some European travel involved, More details on application.