- Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Lancashire
- Rate: Up to 21.12
- Start Date: 23/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
A leading Defence Company require a Data Analyst to join their team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 month contract basis.
This role will require you to hold or be eligible to obtain Security Clearance (SC). You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
– Manage and process data and produce reports to predefined formats to regular business cycles to support the Programme management and engineering teams on the successor project.
– Collect and collate data and carry out predefined analysis and have the ability to identify and rectify any issues.
– Record keeping for project data relating to the engineering teams on the successor project and understand the significance of this data.
– Progress monitoring and trend analysis, be able to track progress against predefined targets, to produce reports and be able to identify any emerging trends, to attend engineering progress meetings and report on this data, and help the engineering teams with any further analysis which may be required.
– Prioritise workload check own work for accuracy and completeness, to provide data of a suitable quality for use in project reports and customer reports.
– Simple problem solving, be able to identify and resolve any minor issues which occur, should also be able to identify more complex issues and put forward solutions for consideration by more senior members of the team.
– Use computerised systems Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Business Intelligence (BI), have a good knowledge of the computerised systems and be able to help guide more junior members of the team.
– Be able to apply/follow process instructions and follow quality documentation.
– Have excellent Communication skills to allow liaison/cooperation with other functions within the company to help with issue identification and resolution.
– Experience of producing metrics and data sets for customers as well as investigating issues with data is essential.
– Knowledge or experience in working with Bill Of Materials data would be preferred but not essential.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.