- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 360.00
- Start Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 17 weeks
Data Analyst with strong Process Mapping experience is required by a globally recognised organistion, on an initial 4 month contract based in London.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Data/Business Analyst to capture and evaluate technical and non-technical CRM requirements of a new live streaming service – whilst ensuring approved changes are managed effectively and delivered on time.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you'll identify best practices for software solutions based on business needs, and introduce and implement these to produce a positive impact on operational effectiveness.
* Strong Data/Business Analyst experience
* Data mapping and process mapping experience, and used
* Experience using Agile software methodology to support a variety of technologies.
* Solid GDPR knowledge
* You have excellent communication skills with a HND or Hons Degree in Computer Science/related technical discipline or minimum 4 years' experience in the Software Development environment.
Nice to Have Skills
* Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
* Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office/Project/Visio/JIRA/Confluence or similar applications
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.