- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Rate: Up to 400.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: 12 months
A leading Defence Data Integration Specialist to provide support to the integrations, APIs and Middleware configured to transact data between corporate applications including multi-network, on-prem and cloud services.
Providing monitoring, reconciliation and troubleshooting for the technical support, maintenance and availability of Integration Services.
This role will require the person to hold full Security Clearance (SC) prior to working onsite. You must currently hold or be eligible and willing to obtain SC. You must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship and have lived and worked in the UK for a minimum 5 year period. If you are unsure as to whether you are eligible, please contact me to discuss.
Manage, monitor and maintain all live data integrations promptly responding to critical failures, and escalating issues when necessary.
Maintain integration configuration and support documentation as integrations are changed, developed, or repurposed.
Analyze performance of interfaces and take actions to correct deficiencies.
Configure and maintain integration monitoring tools
Liaise with end user clients to help resolve issues and ensure data transfer efficiencies
Proactively troubleshoot failed integrations or integration components analysing processing errors, identify cause, determine possible resolutions, and identify fixes in existing interfaces.
Work with internal support teams on escalated issues – both customer and operations based
Assist in all facets of data interface implementations
A-Level or HNC level education or the equivalent experience.
In depth understanding of one or more integration and Middleware technologies:
MS SQLServer Integration Services
MS SQLServer Data Tools
Oracle Fusion Middleware
* In depth understanding of one or more integration and Middleware technologies:
– MS SQLServer Integration Services
– MS SQLServer Data Tools
– Oracle Fusion Middleware
* Good understanding of relational database technologies:
– MS SQLServer
* Knowledge of Scripting and operating systems:
– Korn Shell (or similar)
– Windows OS
* Ability to write moderately complex SQL scripts
* Knowledge Azure DevOps Repos
* Understanding of cloud services
* Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
* Strong understanding of data structures and reporting capability.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels and negotiate to gain business leader and stakeholder commitment to implementing recommendations
* Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
* Personal credibility
* Good understanding of GDPR requirements
* Familiar with IT Security requirements in relation to data and integration technologies.
* Understanding the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls.
* Understanding of the business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information between Applications.
* Understanding of the requirements of Master Data Management
* Experience in working within an Operational IT Environment and to respond to, and manage tickets logged for issues.
* Experienced in managing interfaces and technical integrations between applications.
* Proven ability to be able to carry out technical diagnostics within integrations and determine root cause of errors and failures.
* Experience in managing and documenting interfaces determining the source and target for data transitions.
* Experience in supporting the delivery of integrations as part of a project delivery and in the transition of project integrations into support.
* Experience in the development of interfaces and integrations between applications.
* Experience in carrying out Integration Testing to ensure the correct functioning and passing of data between systems.
* Experience in carrying out OAT to ensure the manageability of integrations in operation.
* Experience in being able to provide audit analysis of data integrations and demonstrate data has passed between systems without intervention.
Contract for 12 months paying £375-£400 LTD per day depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.