- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 21/08/2019
- Duration: 5 months
Data Lead – SAP – 5 months – West London
Global FMCG is looking for an experienced Data Lead who will establish ways of working and ensure data requirements are built into different joint venture plans.
– Build the data plan and resource requirements working with process and data owners
– Standard migration process (data checking, quality, deduplication)
– Ensure processes are in place during the deployment schedule. ie how to create a material locally in ERP and reflect the same in ERP, not via migration but as a BAU process.
– Participate in meetings to represent the Data team, bring changes, new requirements, issues to the team
– Data Org integration (if there is a data org)
– Work with Data PMO on the future state organisation design for migrations, divestments, acquisitions
– This is a managerial role with high level accountabilities defined as above.
– This role will be supported by other data leads
– Previous experience working as a Data Lead is required
– SAP experience
– Team lead experience
– Data Migration experience
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information