- Location: Brentford, Middlesex
- Rate: Up to 370.00
- Start Date: 30/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
A highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation is requiring a Data Lead with proven experience working on Data Integration & Migration projects and experience with Enterprise Data Management & SAP ideally, but also has excellent engagement, organisation and influential skills to work with the business and manage the migration of Data.
Day to day responsibilities –
– Establish ways of working and ensure EDMO requirements are built into the different plans
– Build the EDMO plan and resource requirements working with EDMO process and data owners
– Standard migration process (data checking, quality, deduplication)
– Ensure processes are in place during the deployment schedule. ie how to create a material locally in Pfizer ERP and reflect the same in ERP, not via migration but as a BAU process.
– Participate in JV meetings to represent the EDMO, bring changes, new requirements, issues to the team
– Data Org integration – Work with EDMO PMO on the future state organisation design for migrations, divestments, acquisitions (excluding the CH future state org)
SAP Data Management
Data Quality, Data Integration and Migration experience
Has knowledge of Data Processes and can implement new processes for data checking, quality and duplication
Has worked in a Global Environment
Pharmaceutical experience beneficial but not essential
Experience within a Data Management or Lead role at a high level
Contract paying £370 per day LTD/Umbrella for an initial 6 month contract.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.