- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 05/09/2019
- Duration: long term
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Access Computer Consulting plc are a major global managed service provider, this client is one of the world's largest and most prestigious financial organisations where we bring automation, AI and the latest technology.
– Review current Google Chrome implementation plans, recommend changes, provide documentation, plan and integrate new management tools and solutions
– Ensure the security of the Google Chrome browser in accordance with industry best-practice
– Analyse errors in systems and define corrective measures
– Design and engineer Windows Group Policy solutions that relate to Google Chrome
– Attend project and team calls, liaise with Google on engineering support cases
Working in the Global Applications Engineering team based in London. This role is to provide secure and reliable Applications and Browser integration for End User platforms that are used across the organization.
Experience and skills
– Excellent General knowledge of Desktop Browsers, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Group Policy implementation
– Excellent knowledge of managing large scale Google Chrome and Application deployments
– Sound knowledge of how Windows functions within persistent and non-persistent VDI platforms
– Sound knowledge of Windows 10/7
– Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– A background in the financial and banking industry, or similar enterprise environments
– The ability to analyse, explain and document methodically
If you have the above skills and experience please forward your CV along with availability and rate requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally. It is our aim to take all reasonable steps to employ and promote on the basis of ability and qualifications without regard to race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation. Our recruitment takes place based only on skills and experience of the candidates.