- Location: West Midlands
- Rate: Up to 401.00
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 3 months+
DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer | Azure | West Midlands | £400 | 3 Months+
We are recruiting an Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer for a leading utilities company in the West Midlands. They work extensively with Azure cloud and the various Azure products. They are working on various projects which require an infrastructure engineer with some DevOps experience to provide support on and to contribute towards the networking and infrastructure.
- Experience working in Azure
- Excellent infrastructure knowledge in Azure and Azure cloud
- Strong understanding of networking
- Some prior experience working in DevOps
- Experience working with virtual servers, baseline servers
- Experience working on Azure cloud and on prem (not essential)
- Experience using Redhat Cloudforms (not essential)
The role is an initial 3 month contract offering 1 days’ remote work, £400 per day based in West Midlands.
Interviews will occur ASAP with the intended start date being 2nd September 2019.
DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer | Azure | West Midlands | £400 | 3 Months+Apply