- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 168.00
- Start Date: 27/08/2019
- Duration: Permanent
A key not-for-profit client of mine are looking for a Senior Digital Product Manager to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a brand-new position that has been created due to the organisation looking to ramp up its digital offering, both externally to the charity’s supporters, but also internal employees. This Senior Product Manager will be a key member of the wider Digital Transformation team, an SME and key escalation point for all Digital Products development. A line manager for the team, supporting, coaching and mentoring when needed, driving transformational change across digital as well as continued improvement across key processes.
Role: Digital Product Manager
Salary: £40,000 + great benefits package
Location: Central London
The essential skills for this role are:
- Digital Product Management background
- Previous Line Management experience
- Coaching and development across teams
- Wide range of Digital product experience – across websites, ecommerce, customer/ community involvement, CRM, mobile etc.
- Business planning and budget planning
- Being the key escalation point across the wider Digital roadmap and defining the plan for this
- Key mentor for the team, measuring and evaluating outputs/ inputs for the team within digital product strategy
This isn’t a micromanagement role and the key candidate will need to give 110%, be proactive, curious, able to give high level as well as detailed focus to activities and know when people are going off task and how to rectify this. Bringing their wider Digital Product Management experience to promote key changes and proactively impact outcomes across the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to go into an environment and actually deliver change, rather than being theoretical about it. RNIB are Greenfield, they are ever changing with technology, customer journey and this role will be crucial in their efforts to do this.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with a copy of your up-to-date CV for review.
Interviews are scheduled to take place across 10th and 12th September.Apply