- Location: Bristol
- Rate: Up to 42.00
- Start Date: 21/08/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Are you looking for a new Electrical Design Engineering position in Bristol?
If so, we are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join a strong team in Bristol.
Job Title – Electrical Design Engineer
Location – Bristol
Rate – £38/42 DOE
Length – 6 month
We have an opportunity to an Electrical Design Engineer to provide Electrical Design support for a specific engineering project based in Bristol.
You will support the Electrical & Instrumentation teams, from detailed design through to FAT and commissioning.
– You will have experience with rotating machines, switchgears, protection relays, control panels and instrumentation.
– You will have experience in delivering engineering services throughout the project life cycle.
– You will have design & build experience as part of a multi-disciplinary team, preferably electrical systems instrumentation, control systems and system modelling.
– You will have working knowledge on AutoCAD.
– Ideally you will be local to Bristol
– Degree would be beneficial or multiple years experience.
If you are interested please apply.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply