- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 700.00
- Start Date: 04/09/2019
- Duration: 1 year
I am on the lookout for an experienced Digital Transformation Evangelist for End User computing to support my client with an endpoint technology refresh.
This consultant will be responsible for setting the strategy and implementation of best practices around endpoints (desktop, laptops, mobiles, tablets, printers, kiosks, telephones etc). As part of the Infrastructure Management team this person will influence the refresh of endpoint technology. The consultant will use their knowledge on the latest technologies and processes to execute a multi-year roadmap to deliver services.
– Work with Architects to define and deliver strategies for end point workplace transformation
– Integrate emerging technologies and innovation
– Leverage cloud or hybrid services
– Demonstrate technical leadership for respective technologies
– Analyse the costs as well as value/risk for tech and advise/suggest actions
– 15+ years' in IT with 10+ years' leadership experience
– Extensive knowledge of infrastructure (server, desktop, storage, architecture)
– Stakeholder management
– Ability to communicate easily between technical and non-technical
– Experience in a large organisation operating large-scale desktop environments
This is for a 1 year contract with my client based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Interviews taking place immediately – if you are interested please apply here or get in touch with Hilary via (see below)
Empiric is a global provider of niche and specialist recruitment services operating across Investment Banking, Oil & Gas, Engineering, IT and Industry & Commerce. Our expert knowledge of the market and strong working relationships with our clients has enabled us to become the preferred supplier to over 150 global corporations.