- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 250.00
- Start Date: 23/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Finance Analyst (Data Analyst) is required by my global client. This position performs planning and performace management analyst activities to support the EMEA IT Organisations. Main areas of focus are Budget Analysis (and understanding Cost Drivers, Consumption reporting, Month-end close, Pre-paid & Accrual accounting and controls; and reporting for Monthly Performance Review Meetings.
Primary responsibilities/job duties:
Trending and Data Analysis, Consumption reporting and understanding of cost drivers
Month end Close; Prepaid and Accrual Accounting and Controls ; global Recharge process and entries
Supporting sub-package owners for renewals, forecasting, risks/opps and action planning; Trending and Data Analysis, Consumption reporting and understanding of cost drivers;
Vendor Management – PO's and invoicing IT
IT Operations Support
• 1-2 years financial and data analysis experience and/or proven knowledge and understanding of key business drivers within a culture of serving internal customers.
• Excellent analytical and data skills – proven ability to provide meaningful analysis, ability to proactively identify key business issues and cost drivers
• Strong organizational skills – proven ability to organize others and plan actions to meet deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to work and think independently, interpret and exercise professional judgment, and creatively problem solve.
• Understanding of the methodology and the interrelationships of financial accounting, budgeting and forecasting.
This is a fantastic oppportunmity to secure a role in a global company, please send your CV in the first instance and you will be contacted with full role and company informationApply