- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 384.00
- Start Date: 27/08/2019
- Duration: 3 months +
Ideally within commuting distance of CG Holborn office and client office in Uxbridge
Travel requirements: Uxbridge site would be as needed, but Madrid site is once a month for up to three days
Travel expenses: will be allowed
Duarion: 3 months initially with duration up until June 2020
* Experience in iOS development.
* Experience in Swift programming language.
* Clean code (good practices).
* Knowledge of different architectures and design patterns.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of threads and API calls.
* Knowledge of git flow and code reviews.
* Use of project management tools (developer perspective).
* Willing/eligible to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.