- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Rate: Up to 22.80
- Start Date: 23/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
A well known Defence Company requires a Business Support person to join their team on an initial 6 month contract basis in Warton, Preston.
This role will pay £22.80 per hour Ltd/£16.97 per hour PAYE
This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Disclosure Scotland check.
To ensure that Business Operations are running smoothly in the local office, providing some support across the Information Management & Technology (IM&T) Function. IM&T have the overall responsibility for all aspects of the IT service within AIR Sector.
Reporting to the Business Support Team Leader you will be responsible for:
– SHE coordination ensuring the Office is compliant with SHE Processes, reporting against and achieving the required Business Objectives.
– Providing administrative support to the local IM&T Senior Management Team.
– Supporting Facilities Management activities, acting as a focal point for local issues and taking the appropriate action.
– Supporting the IM&T communications Team in obtaining and distributing information in support of the Communications plan.
– Microsoft Office Skills are essential
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.