- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Rate: Up to 550.00
- Start Date: 19/08/2019
- Duration: 26 weeks
IT Security Risk and Assurance Consultant – 6 months – Manchester
IT Risk Consultant will conduct formal assurance testing over the risk management controls and activities for a specific infrastructure based risk review. The role will involve liaising with senior management and technology experts, documenting risks and agreed remediation and creating formal reports for Executive presentation.
The IT Risk Assurance Consultant will work as part of the Enterprise Risk Management team and reports into the BINS/BISL Risk Director.
Key Competencies and experience:
* In depth knowledge and understanding of complex IT infrastructures and technologies
* In depth technical knowledge of current IT Security Risk threats and responses on major corporate environments
* Knowledge and experience of best practice with regard to IT risk management and associated governance frameworks, methodologies, and emerging practice
* Experience with regard to assurance activities and delivering a risk based plan to assess the effectiveness of IT risk management across businesses and functions in a complex international organisation
* Proven ability to produce high quality formal assurance reports
* Skilled communicator with the ability to influence and motivate others
* Experience of financial services regulatory environment and key regulatory regimes
* Experience of working at senior levels and able to present, influence and to advise senior management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.