- Location: Croydon
- Rate: Up to 525.00
- Start Date: 13/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Java Developer (SC Cleared)
6 Month Contract
(Apply online only)/day (DOE)
Java/J2EE Developer needed with current SC Security Clearance needed for a 6 Month Rolling Contract in Croydon. Start ASAP in Summer 2019.
Key skills, experience and duties will include:
– Working on large-scale, complex Government software development projects, including micro-services.
– In-depth hands-on Java / J2EE, including strong Spring Boot.
– Web Services (SOAP and RESTful) and Hibernate (JPA) preferred.
– Connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers (like ActiveMQ).
– Participating in regular Agile / Scrum ceremonies and team update meetings.
– Testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit etc).
– Agile / Scrum development methods (TDD, BDD, Kanban etc).
– Continuous Integration (CI) methodologies (Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube).
– Any experience of the following would be helpful: Cloud / AWS (EC2, RDS, SQS, KMS), BPMN (Activiti), Angular, Postfix.
– Current SC Security Clearance strongly preferred.
– Please email through a copy of your CV for consideration stating your work availability, £ Per Day expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you are a strong match for this position.
– If your experience matches the job description a member of the Syntax team will contact you to talk you through the full details and to answer any questions you may have.
– We do our very best to respond to all applications. However, due to high volumes of enquiries we regret it is not always possible to do this.
– Syntax Consultancy Ltd is a leading independent IT, Digital and Tech recruitment specialist.
– We offer 30+ years` experience in providing outstanding talent into clients throughout the UK & Europe, including the IT Consultancy, Government, Education, NHS, Software and Retail markets.
– We specialise in supplying high-end Contract / Interim and Permanent IT, Digital and Technical professionals who make an immediate, positive impact.
– At Syntax we pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service to candidates and clients alike.
– We aim to make the recruitment process as positive and hassle-free as possible, whatever the final outcome.
– Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency