- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 24.00
- Start Date: 14/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
1st Line Support Helpdesk – London – Full Time – 8 Month Contract – £24ph umbrella
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our client's core digital team in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic group of professionals drawn from the digital industry. You will report directly to the Global Head of Content.
As part of a multi-disciplinary central digital team of Information Architects, Web Designers, Developers and Project Managers you will work closely with colleagues to ensure mutual understanding of the flexibility and use of the content management system, content structure and work flows, and be comfortable engaging with content producers to really understand how they generate content in a unique, multilingual, global context.
You will be working on a world-class content management system, which is solely focussed on business requirements and user needs.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
– Acting as the bridge between the content creators and the technology development teams
– Focussing on many different pieces of work and projects
– Ensuring the smooth rollout of prioritised content development and functionality
– Supporting the business through a huge transformation of working processes and cultural change
– Feeding editorial requirements into the Content Management System
– Prioritising the editorial and technical roadmap
– Working closely with content providers to identify future web and mobile developments
– Building key relationships with the digital team, global senior managers, stakeholders in other business units, members of the technology community internally and externally and the overseas teams.
To be suitable for this opportunity; you must have:
– Excellent editorial skills including content production, content development and sub editing
– Experience in an equivalent role in a multi-disciplined digital team
– Excellent business facing presentation and influencing skills
– Experience of working in an agile project management environment
– Scripting and creating video content in-house and/or with agencies
– Experience of developing material for training and capacity building
– Demonstrable understanding of products and technologies in the digital/web space
– In-depth knowledge and application of content management systems
– Understanding of digital product development
The rate for this position is £24ph umbrella.
This position is available full time Monday – Friday 36 hours a week.
This is initially a 8 month contract, but there is high potential for extension.
Additional checks will be required on application.
This role is based in central London.
For more information on this opportunity and to apply please call Ali Worsfold at STR Group on (phone number removed) and email your CV to (url removed)
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancyApply