- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 20/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Maximo Systems Expert – 12 months – London
Input into the technical definition, development and testing of the CORMAP Maintenance Management System (MMS) for individual Siemens UK rail fleets. CORMAP is a Siemens implementation of IBM Maximo that is tailored for management of rail fleet maintenance. Takes responsibility for all technical and quality issues on CORMAP implementations alongside a Project Manager who will take responsibility for the time plan, commercial and budget elements of projects. Create and maintain a road-map for the ongoing development of each in-service CORMAP implementation to ensure that it responds to developing needs once transitioned to 'business as usual'.
To gather requirement, specify and create reports from the CORMAP system to allow Fleet Delivery Managers and the Performance Teams to report to various customers including Train Operating Companies, Siemens Project Teams and Network Rail.
Works with the wider Rail Systems team, the CORMAP support team in Germany and suppliers of third party systems to ensure that stakeholder expectations are managed and met. Ensures that appropriate support and maintenance arrangements are in place.
* To gather requirements, specify and produce CORMAP reports using the BIRT tool.
* To define the implementation, testing and training of the business processes that are supported by the CORMAP MMS for a particular fleet, basing these on templates already developed for other CORMAP implementations.
* To work with the fleet operations teams to ensure all system user requirements are captured and understood.
* Working with the corporate CORMAP support and development team (who are based in Germany), to manage the specification, configuration, development and testing of the CORMAP system to deliver all agreed user requirements.
* To assist with the definition and deployment of IT infrastructure and hardware to ensure that it is compatible with and supports the CORMAP application requirements.
* Capture detailed end-user requirements and assess these for priority.
* Where this can be done locally, implement and test configuration changes to the CORMAP system to deliver those requirements. In all other cases work with the corporate CORMAP support team to implement those requirements.
* Be the primary point of contact for ongoing enhancements to the system once it is in 'business-as-usual' mode.
* Assist with diagnosis and resolution of faults and issues that are not resolved by the first and second line support teams.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicantsApply