- Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- Rate: Up to 208.00
- Start Date: 15/08/2019
- Duration: Permanent
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to work with a company within surrounding areas of Stoke-On-Trent. The company is well established producer of static equipment within the Oil and Gas industry, with a strong pipeline of new and existing high quality products to supply a demanding expanding marketplace.
The right candidate will have a strong personality who’s not afraid to be hands on, good sense of humour with a can do attitude, technically capable and who wants to grow in the profession and within the company.
Essential skills/ Experience:
- 5 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualified in Mechanical engineering Discipline
- Experience in a pressure vessel design software
- Experience with pressure vessel and piping systems
- Knowledge and understanding of pressure vessel codes and manufacturing standards
Salary ranges £30,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Please forward me your up to date CV ASAP with your interview availability to avoid missing this opportunity or call me on 0117 9388 088
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply