- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 350.00
- Start Date: 17/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Microsoft Office and Presentation Specialist
An opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Office/Presentation Specialist to join a market leading, family centric business based in the heart of London. It is an exciting time to join the team, which has recently been restructured and is rolling out new ways of working and strategies to align with a forward thinking business.
• Act as a liaison to and conduit between cross-functional teams to ensure objectives are fulfilled. This role is unique in that it acts as a vital bridge between Marketing, IT and stakeholders across the business. The ability to build trust and relationships will be key to success.
• Ability to drive deadlines and be self-motivated.
• Championing projects and taken them forward proactively and enthusiastically, committing to successful delivery.
• Experience of operating within a complex geographical / functional matrix organisation.
• Ability to multi-task and work across several business initiatives at once.
• Ability to work in fast paced, multi-cultural environment with constant change.
• Ability to align with best practices whilst applying a practical level of tailoring.
• Ensure resources, tools and services in place to deliver the objectives
• Is able to assist in create business cases and present internally for project endorsement and support.
• Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies.
• Recognises when internal resource can be utilised to deliver a bespoke and tailored solution, and actively volunteers skill set.
• Is able to effectively workflow requirements into the wider IT team for development and delivery.
• Utilises testing teams effectively to ensure successful development of solutions prior to release.
The Successful Candidate
• You'll possess excellent people skills and be comfortable liaising with other stakeholders and departments in the business.
• A basic understanding of the industry (Global Trade). A background in a Professional Services or corporate / consultative environment is a must.
• Ability to understand the different audience that exist within the company to ensure innovation and solution based problem solving.
• Results-driven personality with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence.
• Resourcefulness, curiosity, open mindedness and passion are highly desirable.
Rate – £300-£350 – 6 month contract with possible extension.
Microsoft Office and Presentation SpecialistApply