- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Rate: Up to 550.00
- Start Date: 30/09/2019
- Duration: 6 Months +
Computer Futures are currently working with a large consultancy based across the UK.
They are looking for MuleSoft Developers to join their team in the South West, working on an ongoing project in Southampton.
Role Title: MuleSoft Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months initially (possibility to extend depending on project status)
– Experience with Java, RAML, REST API’s, Big data technologies is a requirement
– Proven history of working as a MuleSoft Developer on at least 2+ live projects
– The ability to show hands on experience on AnyPoint Platform. (Hands on experience is a must for this role)
– Hands on experience using Mule 4.0 is necessary.
– Experience in implementation of MuleSoft is important for the project.
– Experience migrating from a legacy system to MuleSoft is also ideal.
The Ideal candidate will have Mule 4.0 & Developer certifications.
(Mule 3.9 with extensive and proven experience will also be considered)
If you think you hit the criteria above and are able to travel to the client based in Southampton 5 days a week then please reach out and send your CV via this job advert.
Day Rate: Depending on hands on experience you can bring to the team
Alternatively, contact me directly using my contact details below
– 0117 910 3377 – And ask for Ben in the MuleSoft team.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply