- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 350.00
- Start Date: 23/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
We are a leading fit out and refurbishment expert with over £180 million turnover. We deliver workplaces with precision and a personal touch. At BW, our goals are completely aligned with delivering extraordinary work with uncompromised quality.
We are looking for a .NET Core Developer to join our in-house team in helping with developing new features.
As a C# Developer you will work across the full technology stack with a focus on the development of the company's digital workplace website, working across the full development lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– A minimum of 3 years Microsoft C# .Net web development experience, at least 2 years of which must have been MVC-based and experience of .NET Core (would be advantageous)
– SQL queries, stored procedures & performance profiling (T-SQL + functions)
– Strong experience with Visual Studio and Microsoft Entity Framework
– Source Control experience with Git, TFS or SVN
– A thorough understanding of W3C web standards and accessibility guidelines.
– Demonstrable experience in designing, building and consuming standard web services and Web API's
– Familiar with Azure SQL Server
– Agile Methodology. Must be a team player, adaptable, flexible and keen to work in an agile manner
– Good understanding of coding best practices such as DRY and Unit testing
RIGHT TO WORK
This position does not provide sponsorship, you must be eligible to work in the UK otherwise your application will not be considered.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE (NO SPEC CVS, NO CALLS, NO EMAILS)
BW is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified person regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientationApply