- Location: Ashford,Kent
- Rate: Up to 400.00
- Start Date: 06/08/2019
- Duration: 13 weeks
.Net Developer with strong WPF and ACTIVEMQ experience is required on an initial 3 month contract, working for a globally recognised organisation based in Kent.
This role primarily involves the development of some new applications using C# .NET, WPF (MVVM) and ACTIVEMQ. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who can work unaided, with minimal support. The individual needs to have a methodical and structured approach to their work. Good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to work effectively and liaise with users, within a potentially challenging environment. The individual will also be required to write and deliver detailed documentation on the systems developed throughout their contract.
.Net C# WPF ACTIVEMQ – Key Responsibilities/Duties
* Meeting with stakeholders to discuss requirements, designs and specifications
* Producing supporting technical documentation to support their software solutions
* Development of Applications using C#, .NET, WPF, MVVM, ACTIVEMQ
.Net C# WPF ACTIVEMQ – Key skills required
1. 5+ years working knowledge of Microsoft C# with WPF/MVVM and data messaging via Apache ACTIVEMQ
2. Good Knowledge of SOLID Design Principles and industry best practices
3. Experience in Test-driven development, including writing unit tests
4. Excellent communication skills
.Net C# WPF ACTIVEMQ – Additional skills required
1. 1st or 2nd class honours degree in an IT related discipline
2. Excellent analytical skills
3. Confidence to work with minimal supervision
4. Delphi support/development (desirable, not essential)
5. Apache Service Mix experience (desirable, not essential)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.