- Location: Hampshire
- Rate: Up to 330.00
- Start Date: 15/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
People Source Consulting are recruiting a PMO Analyst for a contract client based in Hampshire.
About the position:
– You'll be responsible for supporting development of programme and project level plans and documentation
– You will set up and maintain programme and project schedules
– Monitor and control project and programme level change impact assessments enabling informed decision making
– Provide input to programme and project estimations
– Production and maintenance of programme and project status reports
– Have an input to continuous improvement of PMO and related business processes
– Support cost benefit analysis activities
– Communicate with different stakeholders
– Be motivated to progress to the next step in your career
– 3+ years experience of working in a PMO with exposure to a range of activities and specialise deeply within at least one – scheduling, risk management, cost control etc.
– Technical and business programmes exposure with a general understanding of related lifecycles
– Hands on capabilities with a passion for high quality delivery.
– Defence, government experience
– Experience with MS Project
– P30 foundation qualification
– Experience in using teleconferences
– Experience of customer and supplier engagement
Please contact me on (url removed) for more details
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & GasApply