- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 22/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
An Award Winning start-up has an exciting opportunity for a Power BI Fullstack Developer to join their core product team working on a web application that analyses maritime data and using graphical interface decrease risk and prevent potential incidents. The company is backed by 3 industry leaders in Shipping, Energy and Consultancy and the potential for this project is boundless.
About the role:
The opportunity is a blended role and is suited towards a Fullstack Developer with Power BI experience. You will need to be able to assist in the development of the application as well as be able to write test scripts and set up automation and execute as part of CI/CD.
* Knowledge of implementation of Automation using Open Source tools (Cucumber, Selenium)
* Strong experience in design, develop, support and administer analytical and reporting solutions using Power BI
* Experience in implementing Power BI authentication and authorisation flow
* Good knowledge in building and supporting metadata model
* Experience implementing and testing RESTAPI's
* BDD and QA perspective on the testability for features
* Agile working and collaboration
* Cloud Exposure (Azure)
* Working with DevOps tools (VSTS, TeamCity, Octopus)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a quickly expanding and exciting project backed by industry leaders. This need combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.