- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Rate: Up to 208.00
- Start Date: 20/08/2019
- Duration: Permanent
Product Owner required with Business Analyst skills for a Product Owner opportunity within an Agile Scrum team in a central Manchester based technology company.
- Role: Scrum Master (Agile)
- Location: Central Manchester (Deansgate)
- Salary: £40,000-£50,000
- Other: 27 Days Annual leave (+bank holidays)
My client are looking for a scrum master to join the expanding product team and assist with its continual development and improvement. The role will facilitate one or more small mixed teams of UK and Indian Personnel.
- Strong business analysis background across a variety of sectors
- Good experience working as a Product Owner in an Agile team
- Strong experience of working in multi-discipline, multi-location teams
- Strong knowledge of the Agile Scrum Methodology
- Exposure to/working knowledge of Jira
- Good negotiation skills
- Product owner certification
- Mobile project development experience
- Web project development experience
- Experience with Indian teams
If this is of interest please get in touched urgently as I am closing the shortlist on Monday 26th August.
- Josh Taylor