- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Rate: Up to 560.00
- Start Date: 27/08/2019
- Duration: 12 months
Project Manager – Contract – 12 months – Manchester.
My client, a leading Educational Institute, is looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 12 month contract, based in Manchester.
* Building team consensus and able to consider the views of the widest selection of service areas within the client
* Able to bridge gaps that may exist within the remit of a tender, consider improved ways of working that achieves the overall objective of offering the widest selection of payment choices within education
* Able to consider payment solutions that are focused on the Provider undertaking the integrations with the clients customers directly, thereby minimising the impact on potential internal integrations
* Experience of integrating solutions across a wide platform of service users
* Able to consider, recommend and influence alternatives where there is real logjam in deciding the most appropriate solutions
* Experience of reviewing systems that are cloud based (essential)
* Good system organisation and design skills – understands how multiple systems can link together – particularly 3rd party payment solutions and integration with internal Finance systems
* Experience of managing technology rollout – this may include hardware, software, service and supplier management arrangements (essential)
* Experience of facilitating payment provider tenders- which considers providers who are able to offer both domestic and overseas payment solutions
* Experience of recurring payments (if possible linked to the live money markets)
* Experience of Business Case development
* Working IT Service Management knowledge/qualification, such as ITIL
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information