- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 03/09/2019
- Duration: 3 months +
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to work on a SIEM project and join our ever growing IT Security team on a contract basis. The role will initially be for 3 months with a potential to roll on working closely with the SOC team to delivery some configuration and further development of a Q-Radar SIEM tool.
The chosen candidate will come in to manage the key stages of a high-profile project to deliver the second phase of a QRadar SIEM tool across both configuration and functionality working with both the SOC manager and SOC technical team.
Experience of managing projects comprising SIEM delivery, working closely with the Head of SOC team and the SOC technical team and other security tools a distinct advantage.
* Experienced project manager within large enterprise delivering complex IT Projects.
* Good knowledge of general IT security landscape, applications and tools in particular SIEM tools – QRadar.
* Strong stakeholder management experience – internal and external.
* Strong project governance – budget and man management experience.
* Working with internal and external deliver a product/application – functionality/configuration.
* Experience in general SIEM, IAM or security tools.
More details on application.