- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 685.00
- Start Date: 19/08/2019
- Duration: 26 weeks
Python Developer | Investment Banking
Up to £680 per day
6 months initially
Python Developer is required to join a leading investment bank Front Office in London. The candidate will work closely with Quants on equity research solutions. The Python Developer should have a strong background in building significant systems and packages in Python code.
The key duties and responsibilities for the role are:
– Extend the existing platform to create or utilise the quantitative models using the python stack.
– Build tools to streamline the platform support.
– Work closely with quants to build equity research tool and models.
– Advising on and implementing the architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements for the platform.
Required skills and competencies:
– Fluent in Python for building significant packages and systems.
– Experience in SQL
– Experience in building and maintaining Web API's
– Commitment to continuous integration, TDD and other SDLC best practices.
– Solid computer science degree.
The successful Python Developer will have the opportunity to work on a critical project for Global Research. Any previous Quants experience or investment banking experience is preferred but not essential.
If you are Python Developer with the relevant skills, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.