- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 2.00
- Start Date: 24/08/2019
- Duration: 6Months Initial
Contract Opportunity – Immediate Requirement – Radio Engineer
A large client of mine immediately requires a Radio Engineer to deliver the testing and commissioning of radio infrastructure work packages for a high-profile civil engineering project in London.
Rate: £300-350 dependant on experience
Contract Length: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Test & commission associated radio engineering packages for cable & antenna
- Radio coverage measurements & testing, including real-time system optimisation
- Over 3 years’ experience testing & commissioning of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Proven installation & commissioning experience of radio infrastructure projects
- Experience of Link Budget calculations
- Experienced of RF over Fibre technology systems
- Knowledge of Cobham Wireless, Kapsch, Simoco, Frequentis
- Test & Measurement equipment including TEMS, NEMO, Anritsu Site Master, Spectrum Analysers, Signal Generators
- Experience of NetProbe, NetAnalyser, Wireshark & Expandium with familiarity of full end to end call tracing, radio statistics & Layer 3 messaging
- Experience of iBwave.
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme certified.
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV immediately.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply