- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 0.00
- Start Date: 09/09/2019
- Duration: 1 month
* Ensure projects are delivered on time to technical specifications
* Coordinate communication within development team so projects progress as efficiently as possible.
* Coordinate deployments with developers to ensure successful release management
* Mentor junior staff
* FX Domain Knowledge a must
Primary Skill Set:
* Minimium 3 years within a RCM configuration role
* Actimize RCM configuration: setting up roles, workflows, users, views using RCM Designer.
* Actimize RCM custom development on XSL, VTL, and Custom Dashboards.
* Experience with installing RCM and Web Applications from an infrastructure perspective.
* Experience with the RCM database schema.
* Experience with Oracle SQL.
* Java and Web services.
* Experience with development and maintenance of custom RCM plug-ins.
Secondary Skill Set:
Trade Compliance systems or implementations.
Capital Markets experience.
Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
AIS v.4.9 (or higher) custom development experience.