- Location: London, London
- Rate: Up to 560.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
My global financial services client is looking for an expert React Developer, someone with extensive experience writing extensible Front End code using React and Redux.
Location – London
Duration – 6 months
Rate – £560pd
Our mission to create a safer world through the power of AI is achieved mainly through:
* The incubation of disruptive innovation via our diverse team of scientists, engineers, and designers who work collaboratively.
* AI, ML and NLP R&D contribution, including publications in top conferences and journals.
* The provision of machine learning advisory and consulting to the global businesses.
Our solutions and innovations aim to reinvent the internal processes, improve the clients offerings, and ultimately disrupt the industry.
As a critical role in Investment AI's success, we're looking to hire Front End developers to join our team and contribute to the development of the algorithmic core of a series of exciting new products and projects.
Based from our London office, this is an exceptional opportunity for those who want to enjoy state-of-the-art R&D and be challenged and grow as a Front End developer. Along the way, this role will contribute to game-changing products that use the global network to deliver impact and change.
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
* Take ownership of a significant part of the team's solution development
* Demonstrate end-to-end understanding of applications being created
* Translate user stories and wireframes into a reliable, responsive experience
* Contribute to peer review process to ensure code quality
Both senior candidates (ie, with years of experience/leadership) and junior candidates are welcome to apply; we have and will offer positions appropriate to expertise and level of experience.
The minimum required skills include:
* Demonstrated experience writing extensible Front End code using React and Redux
* Solid grasp of the web fundamentals (eg ES6, HTML, CSS extensions such as SASS)
* Demonstrated experience interpreting user journeys and UI Designs – seeking clarification where necessary
* Demonstrated experience with UI testing frameworks (eg Jasmine, PhantomJS, Jest and others)
* Experience working with Agile methods based on fast iteration and validation cycles
* Good communication skills and be a team player
* Great attention to detail
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information