- Location: Hertfordshire
- Rate: Up to 55.00
- Start Date: 02/09/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Start date – Beginning of September 2019
Interview slots – Next week
Contract length: 12 months contract
Location: Hertfordshire (flexibility to work from home)
Contract type: Full time 5 days, 37.5 hrs a week
Pay rate: Competitive
A biopharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire are seeking a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager to join their team, reporting into the Head of Regulatory Affairs. If you have experience of drafting Regulatory Affairs submissions, then you may be the Regulatory Affairs Project Manager we’re looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Regulatory Affairs Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and drafting CTAs to be written and reviewed by management staff.
What skills/experience should you have?
- 3-5 years of experience working on Regulatory Affairs in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of drafting CTAs and making substantial amendments to CTA dossiers (preferably ATMP experience).
- Experience of national/centralised procedure.
- Strong ability to manage and co-ordinate regulatory projects.
- CMC Regulatory experience is beneficial.
- Scientific advice experience is also beneficial.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply