- Location: London
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 16/08/2019
- Duration: Contract
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join their award winning team. Your role will be to manage the technical design, development, implementation, testing and on-going support of various marketing cloud solutions that meet our CRM and operational activities. These solutions may utilise the full suite of one particular product, or a combination of products/tools.
The role is client facing and you will be helping to manage the client from a technical perspective, advising on and architecting solutions and providing sales support to our New Business team.
You will be managing a small team of developers who implement these solutions and support our Service Delivery team in the use of these applications, with responsibility for ensuring they are working on priority tasks and delivering solutions within the estimated timeframes.
* Ensure marketing software implementation projects are run in a controlled manner following departmental best practice guidelines and methodology. You are responsible for implementation from inception through to delivery including UAT support and client sign off.
* We'd expect you to provide pre and post sales and implementation support to internal teams, including Service Delivery, New Business Development and Client Solutions.
* Manage a small team of solution architects and software implementers, ensuring the team are delivering revenue earning projects, projects are well managed and prioritised, the standard of work is high and meeting client expectations attaining good satisfaction feedback
* Raise "change controls" estimates for work, produce requirements documents and functional specifications
* Experience of implementing marketing cloud solutions, Adobe and Salesforce, IBM Marketing cloud as well as the broader product set integrations.
* PRINCE2/Agile working on large-scale global multi-channel CRM solutions within Jira.
* Data manipulation, exploration, analysis and data integrity (experience of manipulating data of varied sources and targets like RDBMS, XML and Flat Files).
* We are looking for proven experience working in a client facing position