- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Rate: Up to 500.00
- Start Date: 21/08/2019
- Duration: 6 months
SAP Financials Functional Consultant – Contract – 6 months – Manchester.
My client, a leading Education department, is looking for an experienced SAP Financials Functional Consultant for an initial 6 month contract, based in Manchester.
You will be required to:
– Undertake root cause problem analysis and management of problems affecting the supported systems in a timely manner.
– Take responsibility for creation and maintenance of all relevant types of master data and objects for relevant module.
– To support general system maintenance and upkeep through surveying relevant information for releases and upgrades and advising the module owner of action required.
– To develop module specific training and deliver both directly and via a train the trainer approach, ensuring that the method and materials are suitable for customer needs.
– To act as the prime technical authority for all SAP Financials Authorisations and Security planning, development and BAU matters.
– To provide technical support for the configuration, installation, development and maintenance of SAP Financials Authorisations and Security matters and resultant systems.
– To build system solutions in line with agreed specifications and business requirements, implementing a thorough programme of testing (including regression testing) to ensure fitness for purpose.
– To work collaboratively with the Systems Development and Support Manager on the testing and application of upgrades and patches and SAP notes.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information